zaterdag 15 februari 2020

The truffle in me... :)

Last night I prticipated in a truffle ceremony.
The mushroom hit me hard and brought me to a very childish energy.
All I wanted to do, is dance and have fun.
This was not allowed by the sitters and I was isolated to calm down.
This felt humiliating and I saw my inner child go through an old trauma of rejection and punishment.
In this pain I had to find a way to get a grip and to support myself.
Very confronting, very strong lesson. I hold no grudge to the sitters. <3

So, imagine my extatic joy when I hear you Chris, asking me to DANCE!!! :) ;) ;)
I blew of the ceiling in pure self-amusemnt but...when you asked to stand up strong like a Warrior, I couldn't resist returning to that humiliating event and feeling.
I counldn't stand tall unless that hurted child sitting in the dark corner, would trust me and it would feel ALLOWED to get up with me.
This resulted in an agonising inner-begging for trust and love.
I cried again with the child and then he gave me his hands....we got UP!
:D :D :D
I sprayed the parfum!
I ran in the garden half naked just to proove him we can do it! :D :D :D

Now, we stand tall, toghether, united!

Thank you Chris for this perfect timing again.
Thnak you all for listening.
☘❤🙏💪😂😂😂

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!