zaterdag 16 december 2017

Business as usual

I got the chance to lay in the same corner I laid last time.
I love this place.
Feels safe and powerful.

I get on my little matress and I wait. And wait. And...Nothing.
I feel nothing.
The drummers are playing and I'm gazing at them and at the Shamans.
Bored.
Utterly bored.
No colors. No dizziness...
I see people staring to struggle.

Then, I see the man in front of me reaching out to the sky with his right hand.
This triggers something inside me and the colors appear.
I lay down and see a hand formed out of blue smoke reach for me.
I grab it with both hand and it dissolves.
This triggers an innumerable amount of hide-and-seek episodes interrupted by heavy psoas-shaking.
It is exhausting and very familiar.

Suddenly I find myself sitting up right and the Shaman offers me a second potion.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!