zondag 17 december 2017

I crave for the 3D Reality.

This bombarding of testosteron has bound me to this incarnation.
This Dounia.

I eat as much of the provided fruits as possible.
Pure gluttony.

I catch myself wondering what time it is....for the 5th time.
So I step outside.
I look up and see the clearest night sky.
Ursa Minor. Bright!
I follow the direction to Polaris. Clear.
Drago on the left...beautiful.

I step to my car.
Everything is frozen. I can barely open the door.
Start the engine, dim the lights, it's 6o'clock sharp.
I wait a bit and walk back inside. As I step in the workshop room I notice the dense air.
I smell Ayahuasca.
It repels me.
I return to my car and enjoy the worldly pleasure of the heated seating.
Pure joy and comfort.

Around 8o,clock I get this feeling.
"I'm alone."
"Anna is alone!!"
I run Forrest-Gump-style back to the room and crawl gently against her.
She is obviously playful and frisky as she sees me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!