zondag 17 december 2017

Aftermath

At the breakfast table, I eat much more than I did last time.
But, I'm not a fan of broccoli soup.
Anna gets bitten by the black cat living in that place.
Nice way to end this ceremony.

We explicitly take some time to talk and connect with GJ.
We love this young man.
He showed so much respect during the journey.
Maybe we can adopt him.
Huehuehue.

As soon as I feel sober enough we leave.
During the ride home Anna flushes ALL of her experience on me.
Here it is: http://supranna.blogspot.be/2017/12/ayahuasca-ceremony-122017.html

We get home and devour the chicken soup I had prepared just before the weekend.
Best.
Soup.
EVER!!

I still love the feeling of gratitude and joy of eating a full decent meal after 2 weeks of following the strict diet.

Lessons learned:
-Double check which Shamans will be present.
-Double check which Shaman will travel along.
-Double check the percentage male/female participants.
-Speak up when the 'connecting' exercise is not really 'connecting'.

With respect and gratitude,
AHO!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!