zondag 17 december 2017

Bad vibes.

I walk outside and I see my Anna standing next to the 'New Shaman'.
I'm so happy to see her.
I see she feels my presence.
At the same time I notice by her posture that she is not happy to be there.
The presence of this Shaman is bothering her.
I approach them.
The Shaman opens his arms to welcome me.
I recognize he is not "there".
It's a fake hug.
By reflex I hug him and immediately I scald at him.
"Go away! You stink like fucking tobacco!"
Anna laughs. She gets it.
He excuses himself and returns inside.
I look at Anna. She looks frightened.
I try to get her to talk.
"I can't" she said. "I don't have the words but it's NOT good!"

At this point, I'm still oblivious to what is REALLY going on.
She is clearly more aware of the mess we got ourselves in this time.

I get cold so I return inside.
She insists to stay outside.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!