maandag 22 juni 2020

Facing the Light and Sound of God



Last Friday and Saturday we attended another Ayahuasca ceremony.
I had been fasting for 20 days.

You know the drill: you drink and the medicine brings you the ansers, using your body, mind and soul to unfold your inner truth.

At a certain moment I found myself wrestilng with 'something'.
I sat in this position...


Notice the toes, pushing my body upwards while my arms and hands pulled my head towards my core.
I had the urge to bring my brain into my belly. The reason and insight will follow later...

Later that day, our 21-days meditation excersise was exactly the same but upside down.



After a long while, my legs felt weak and tired.
My whole body strated shaking.
Drums were playing.
I had to release this grip and I felt I had to stand up.
I managed to pull myself and my will toghether and stood up-right...
That's when I saw the brightest golden-white light!
Brawley Sunstrokers : IVSL QUALS
It started beaming stronger and stronger, consuming my whole body.
The sound was deafening loud, I couldn't stand it.
The vibrations shattered every cell in my organism.
I felt horrifying terror and the purest Love at the same time.
After a couple of seconds I collapsed.

While trying to make sense out of all this I went on a free-association-mind-wander.
I remembered how our brain and our gut grow out of the same cell-cluster. While they devide to form independently, they keep an intimate connection until birth when the ambilical cord is cut.
That pain and trauma causes a painful separation and both start looking for each other in a frenzy way. When they eventualy find eachother again, a new connection is made but this time a level of trust is lost between them. So the brain keeps sending distressed signals to the belly and the belly replies in the same way.
This is why later, our thoughts can cause severe gut issues.
You know the saying: "Trust your belly" or "It's a gut feeling"
This referes to the fact that our gut has brain cells and thus can think.
This implies that our brain is able to "digest".

As soon as I got this insight, I set myself in a meditative state, asking my belly to think and asking my brain to help digest.
A sheer feeling of inner JOY took over my body. The two lovers were reunited. My jaw relaxed and a deep bliss came over me.

As it is written: "Don't chew on pork"
pork =thoughts of the lower mind --> use your brain to digest them!

Thank you for reading.
<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!