zondag 5 juli 2020

MAOI & High Wayans

I was pretty tired but still drank and ate them
and I had a real struggle staying awake
I saw the veil of Aya covering me and tried to guid me into sleep
It felt good but then the feeling became like tentacles trying to grab me and pull me into a deep abyss...ofcourse I resisted.
Later I saw the beautiful colors of Aya being kept out of my reach by metalic shields moving around me, I just could not reach that beatiful place.
Later I started a monologue where a voice talked through me and said: "LOOK AT IT...IT'S BROKEN!!" refering to me 😂😂😂
But the most spectacular was when I felt like 'a boat' on a  dark river. I came to shore and saw 2 Egyptian 'perons' stepping on the shore. I felt used. I was thinking:"what am I?? your intergalactical spaceship to bring you from one side of the galaxy to the other??" Then I saw they were not leaving. they were waiting for me to join them.
And I was like "Noooo no no..." I'm staying here in this body. I'm not done yet.😂😂😂

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!