vrijdag 12 juni 2020

I did it, I opened my 3rd eye...

Open Your Third Eye Easily! | Positive Perception



...today at around 12:30pm!

I've been on a strict vegan diet for 8 days.
Just one light and balanced meal per 24 hours around 6pm, starting with a shot of pure vitamine C, followed by a nap.
I go to bed between 1am and 2am.
Daily meditations with extensive use of rapé which always give a buring head-ache.
I believe it's this burning sensation that is at the base of my expierince.

Also, every day at noon, since I don't eat, I've been taking naps. It's at this point today where I experienced the opening.
I saw a flesh-like tunnel of gold and pink appearing 'in front above me'. I remember looking through the tunnel and at the same time seeing the back of my closed eye-lids.
I was conscious, I even moved my fingers to test it. :)
The tunnel kept growing and at the end I saw myself, talking to someone outside of the visible area.
The conversation seemded funnny and playful.
Suudenly I see myself from up there becoming aware of me watching and I (up there) started looking down though the tunnel to myself.
This was very exciting and the tunnel closed as I moved my body.
I took a couple of deep breaths and relaxed back into the trans-like feeling and there it was again. Only this time the tunnel was shut with a fleshy eye.

As I got out of my sleepy state, I rose up my arms to stretch and I felt my head filling up with a shine of gold.

Today is also when I noticed this sticky sensation on my teeth.
I only have this while drinking Ayahuasca. Coincidence?

 ❤️☘️🙏

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!