maandag 25 november 2019

First noticeable result of Kambo

I just returned from my first gym session and I HAVE to share this with you!

While I was on the treadmill, I noticed my heart beat was rising. Beating strong.
I became aware that 2 days ago, doing the same exercise, would have had me in a state of fear and distrust.
Distrust in my heart.
Distrust in the function on my body.
Distrust and fear that something might go wrong.

This fear made me try to control and reduce my heart beat by my will and thus hindering my physical progress.
I suppose past illness, failures and disappointments tend to pile up and my ego tused to try to protect me by convincing me that I was about to die because of a risen heart beat.

Image result for kambo

Kambo had me for 20 minutes in a state of raised heart beat.
It made me regain trust in my system and so I am not sabotaging myself anymore.

Thank you Kambo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!