zondag 15 december 2019

Honorring the Kambo tradition

It's been about  a month since our first Kambo ceremony and tradition requires a 2nd visit.
So here we are, ready to do the work.
I have to admit, this time was very different and it felt a degree harder to go through.
Especially on the moment I felt the medicin rush inside my system.
That's when all memories of the 1st ceremony came back and I could only think "No! I don't want this!".
Ofcourse there was no way back.




Six dots in my neck took me to a twofold journey: at first the medicin 'attacked' the back of my eyes and I purged just a little bit for 3 or 4 times. My arms felt they were on ice cold fire. I struggled to remain seated upright. About 30 minntes later I was able to move myself into bed. Again 30 minutes later I was feeling a burning sensation in my belly and throat and I knew it had to get out so I drank some more water and helped myself purge in the most powerful way I ever purged.

The pulsating sensation in my face kept throbbing for a whole day.
I never felt so hungry for EVERYTHING before!

Thank you Kambo, Kris, Annick & Raf.
Image result for kambo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!