maandag 25 november 2019

Finding a new Teacher: Kambo

What is Kambo?  Look here.
 
We drank over 2liters of water in about 30 minutes.
5 little stings followed by a little itch was nothing compared to what was about to hit me.
The medicine started working immediately and lasted for about 20 minutes.

I almost called out for my mom for help.
It hit my eyes and brain very hard.
Then it went to my heart...
Pounding like crazy!
...and finally it hit my belly where all the work had to be done.

My guide was amazing.
Encouraging me to remain seated up right.
Commanding me to drink and to help myself purge as deep as I could.
Thank you Kris.
 
The bucket was full.
The soul and body relieved...

Thank you Kambo <3

Thank you Raf for your help.
Thank you Annick for your hospitality and the tasty food.
<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!