woensdag 28 februari 2018

Here is what I'm waisting my brain capacity on... #insight

We all know the Smurfs, right?

The smurfs are being chased by this evil black sorcerer called Gargamel and his cat Asrael.
He is a caricature of a Jew with a typical big nose.
He tries to get rich by using magic to turn the smurfs into gold.
The names end with "el" which refers to the Holy (Jewish) scriptures.

"Why does he need the smurfs?" You would wonder.
Well, they are blue. They refer to the Jinns, having superior powers.
Just like the Genie in Alladin -also blue- and Superman's main color of outfit.

Now, here comes the insight:
The creator's artist name is Peyo.
Today I saw a picture on my FB timeline of a traditional Jew with long hair locks at the ears.
I looked up why they wear their hair like this and it turns out they call it
<drum roll>
"pejo't"
<tum tum tummm>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!