dinsdag 27 februari 2018

Beating the Beast into submission, in vain.

I stare from the edge of the room to T across the room.
I connect to her again.
My knees start shaking.
The insist I should get up.
So I do.
I have a blanket wrapped over my shoulders.
I shiver.
I look at the floor.
The candles look so far away.
I move my right foot over a line on the floor.
Then the left one.
One by one.
Till the edge of the cloth.
I feel the urge to kneel down.
Left knee first.
Then the right.
I put my forehead on the cloth in front of the flame.
I can see the flame burning through my skull.
The Beast feels a peace inside.
Calms down.
For a moment.
Until I realize I'm being held hostage.
By the flame.
Why should I submit to a fucking flame?
I hate the flame. It is disgusting!
I get up growling and I step back to the edge of the room.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!