dinsdag 27 februari 2018

The Princess in the Tower.

I stumble out of the toilet.
Into the hall way.
I wrap my blanket around me and settle on the floor between the door to the ceremony room and the staircase.
This is my spot now.
Mo insists to get inside.
I growl.
Anna comes to check on me.
I refuse to follow her inside.
She brings pillows and blankets.
I command her to get in the room.
I will hold guard here.
Nothing will pass.
Nothing will enter the room. You all will be safe.

The pain in my head is killing me.
I fall on my knees, put my head on the floor and command 'it' to show itself and to leave me!
What follows is the rawest, roughest puking session I've ever gone through.
I knew I'd pay for that ego trip.

I go to my mattress.
Fall asleep.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!