dinsdag 27 februari 2018

The headache.

Suddenly I wake up.
Anna is in my arms.
A grab my head.
In agony.
The pain is excruciating.
She tries to sooth me.
I sit up.
"What good am I"?
I look into the fire. That's all I can do.
All night long.
While everybody sleeps and rests. I experience the night.
I see the stars. I know the stars. I know the fire. I keep the fire alive.
The fire is technology.
I handle and master the technology. Hence my carrier as a programmer. #Insight.

The pain make me wine like a dog in pain. Like the wolf to the moon.
I walk to the toilet.
It's bright in there.
I look at the floor. Don't like that.
I look up. See the bright lamp. Technology, I realize.
I howl to the light.
Like howling to the moon.
The moon is technology.
The moon is artificial! #Insight.

My head...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!