zondag 11 maart 2018

Serendipity

I remember leaving the last ceremony in Amsterdam.
Sitting in my car, hold the steering wheel while Anna is sharing her story.
I can't shake the idea of me participating as a guide in the ceremony.
It would feel so grateful to be able to help.
The sheer amount of experience you get to co-experience is astonishing!
I let the feeling be.

Later, I see a post on FB where Bas introduces a low cost ceremony.
"I would help them out. For free." I thought.
Again, I let it be...

Meanwhile, 11 days after the ceremony, I'm sitting at home having the first SSH in weeks so it goes pretty intense and at a moment of clarity I receive a message.
From Bas.
Stating: "I just initiated you as a Sjamaan."


You. Just. Can't. Make. This. Stuff. Up!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!