maandag 19 maart 2018

From 'watching' to 'eyes'

Last weekend I remember getting up and realizing I was no longer in pain.
Not a single part of my body hurt!
No painkillers.
No SSH.

I was scanning my body with my mind, in disbelief.
I felt I could take on everything!
We had planned a lot of activities with the kids.
Dancing on Friday.
Dancing on Saturday...

But...
Friday around noon I received a message from N.
She was back in Amsterdam for another ceremony.
I got so engaged and excited, I WANTED TO BE THERE!
This was the point where I believe I left my body just for a brief moment.
I had to rationalize my spirit back into the "here and now".
You know: work, plans with kids, appointment at my mom's place, dancing with my love....

So Friday my daughter mentions she has some kind of eye infection going on.  Of course we try to help her.

Saturday morning I ask N how her trip was. (See, I was still there) and she replied...
This blue eye theme would appear all weekend long.
By 11pm we had enough of dancing in Vlissingen and decided to head home.

On our way back we see this remarkable drawing on a building.
So, we stop and get out for a selfie :D
I mentioned to Anna it reminded me of N's ceremony.

Sunday came along and...the first symptoms of a cold appeared.
By 6pm I was crawling on the floor in agony, pain and discomfort.
Just like I did during my Ayahuasca sessions.
The resemblance comforts me.
Anna guides me. <3
I have never been 'guided' through an illness in this way.
So today, Monday, we took the day off.

N is also doing fine.
She sent me this.


In the Balkans, the blue eye is an omen of troubles and a talisman for luck.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!