dinsdag 13 maart 2018

Lonely-Alone-Alien-Alienation-Connection-Unity

Crack up the hookah and some SSH.

I get hit hard and I'am thrown back to my 6 years old self.
Feeling left behind by my parents at my mean grandmom's place some where on a mountain in central Greece.
I remember watching how the car drove away.
I ran to catch up.
But my legs fail me.
Rejected. Feeling useless and homeless, wandering the streets till late.
Not wanting to go 'home'. All that awaits is a boring old mean woman.

Suddenly I feel my right side going numb. It has the image of a static TV screen.
That's when I remember the punishment I got for being late.
A slapping on my right side. With nettles. So it would sting.
It still stings.

I remember steeling money from my Dad's new girlfriend.
Just for the kick of it.
The excitement makes my body shake so violent I hear my spine crack into place.
I got punished for that.
With an epic slap.

Feeling lonely....again. Still...

I hear this loud singing voice in my head.
It's so loud it presses against my skull on the inside.
After a while I convince the voice to just stop.
. . . s t a t i c . . .
In that field of static electricity I recognize the face of a typical grey alien. Like in the movies.
But now I understand the big black eyes.
Those are eyes of loneliness.
Alone.
Alien.
Aliennation.
Which shoots me to the memory of some Secret Service lady who claimed that the 'final deception' for humanity would be the existence of an Alien nation.
This would unite humanity under a New World Order.

Divide to unite.

PS: Boom! found it!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!