dinsdag 21 november 2017

Day off

We kinda wake up and...we decide to take a day off.

That afternoon we drive up to the Indian Coffeeshop in Eindhoven.
One hour ride of pure pleasure. Talking, remembering, laughing, analysing.
"One gram SSH please."
One hour ride back. Again, of pure pleasure. Talking, remembering, laughing, analysing.

Just before we arrive at home, I decide to go dancing.
She agrees and offers to give me a massage.
I am always willing to sacrifice myself...

So we get home, and she starts her heavenly routine on my body.
The phone rings. My daughter. Something about school...and I notice a reminder to pick up my passport... in 45minutes!
We round up the massage and I get in the bathroom.
Look at my face and head and...I don't know why but I decide to shave my head.
Fast.
So I cut myself. 3 times. For the first time in 18 months.
Damned. Again caught by an old pattern.

By the time I return from the mayors office, Anna had prepared an amazingly tasty dish based on kinoa, carrots, paprika and herbs.
Best. Taste. Ever!

She disappears to get ready for the dance and she reappears looking absolutely stunning wearing the most fitting white top immaginable.


We drive to the party.Yes, one hour of chit-chat again.
The setting is beautiful. Completely X-Mas style with little lights, colored girlands, shiny balls hanging from the ceiling.



We dance for about 1,5 hour and decide to drive back.

We agree: Next time we'll take a whole week off.
No sign of The Mother that night.

AHO <3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!