zaterdag 18 november 2017

D-Day: The Journey

The colors
The patterns
The laughing
The shaking
The crawling
The crying
The bliss

I went so deep, the Shaman had to come over to my mattress and bring me back.
I was greatful for his concern but angry that he pulled me out of this bliss.
I redecent.

I saw how the beat of my tremors in my psoas resemble the gallop of a horse.
"Why am I riding this white horse so hard?" I thought.

This horse is so fast.
Feels like it's flying.
It's heaves don't touch the ground.

"Wait a minute! I AM THE FREAKING WHITE HORSE!" I realised.
"Who THE FUCK is riding me!?"
I look up and I see my soul.
My OWN soul!
Riding me like a maniac!
She was obviously in a hurry. Yes, SHE!
She was not fleeding. It was as if she was riding of to battle.
No patience.
No compassion for the pains in this body.
No Fucking Respect!
!!!THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT ME!!!
I got so furious my muscles spased out. She noticed!

After a lot of laughing...

I realised the galopping of the horse is simular to the tail's shaking of a sperm.
A sperm is always in a rush.

AHO <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!