zaterdag 18 november 2017

D-Day

This is it.
No breakfast.
Just nettle tea with honey.

Picked up my brother. He seems not enthusiastic about his coming 2nd experience.

Arrived somewhat early at the ceremony center.
Shaman Bert received us in a typical Dutch hospitality.

The ceremonial room was still cold.
So we dance on Perfect Darkness.

We are early so we have plenty of time to introduce ourselves.
I even get to explain why 18/11 is so special to me.
Later on, 7 more participants and 2 sitters arrive.
Getting to know each other and having some tea to distract from the nagging belly.
We pull a card as a guide in our journey.
I pull "UNFREEDOM"
This resonates sooooo strongly.
All I could think was 'I pulled the best card!!"


We do some exercises on "feeling aura's".
Definitely not my brother's favorite kind of thing!
We install our mattresses. Don't lay next to someone you know.

Two drummers join us and setup their equipment.
We sit down for a moment of drum mediation.
This is where I go into my first little trance.
The energy from my lap shoots up on the beating of the drums and rushes thru my body outwards rising up ALL my hair in this ecstatic goose-bumps-feeling.
I love this.

Meanwhile the camp fire is been lit outside.
I love camp fires.
We sit in a circle around it. I take place facing the wind. Getting all the smoke. All the warmth.
The IMAO inhibitor is served.
We hold the glass against our heart in acceptance and love.
I feel a resistance but I'm not aware of it. Yet.
I drink it. Ad fundum. Tastes like earth. I've drank similar things in the past. No problem.


After 5 minutes the DMT potion is served.
Again, pouring love to the drink, I feel like I can't hold it close enough.
Ad fundum!
Everybody reacts in disgust.
I am reminded of the taste of my mom's nipple. Nuf said.

My brother starts puking almost immediately. He suffers. My compassion distracts me.
Anna is sitting like a pro. She looks like she is challenging The Mother.
We are now almost 5 minutes in and I realize my body is demanding my attention.
I turn inwards to console it and to reassure it...
That's when the feeling of vertigo kicks in and I start puking.
I hug myself and focus completely on my stomach and the pain.
Accepting it. Loving it. It helps...I think....
The Shaman comes over and sits next to me.
He lifts my chest with his left hand and with his right hand he touches the base of my spine. This releases the last bit of stucked puke.
It burnnnnsssss in my throat.
The taste of metal is hard to flush away with water.
I feel stable and walk inside to find my little mattress.

AHO <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!