zondag 19 november 2017

The day after.

We wake up to the most glorious golden autumn morning.
The sky is dark steel blue.
The sun colors the remaining leaves of the tall trees in warm brown-yellow-orange and gold.


Perfect.

We clean up the ceremonial place and walk to the kitchen where a fantastic breakfast is prepared.
Of course, Anna and I had only some bread and honey, some fruit and tea.

The 'talking stick' goes around.
So many AHO's...
My turn.
All I could say was: "I fell in love with my ego. <laughing> Aho!"

One by one the participants depart.
We hear so many experiences. We don't want to leave yet.
We stay until noon. We get to know the sitters even better.

We decide to depart. Driving away I notice my car has a flat tire.
No panic. Inflate at first gas station.

We arrive in Antwerpen and we decide to have our favorite burger!
I swear.
Never ever did a burger Taste. So. Good!!
But the swallowing was different.
I felt a deep deep profound sadness in my stomach.
I was fascinated by it.
And of course, we went dancing.

Needless to say this had some consequences.
The meat just wouldn't digest and a pain got hold of my stomach.
I lied on my bed. Cried. Got up. Walked around the house. This reminded me of an old pattern. This is how I felt during my marriage.
Weird.

AHO <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!