maandag 20 november 2017

She visits.

Woke up and got on autopilot preparing breakfast.
Suddenly I catch myself cleaning up the living room and thinking "Nah, no coffee, just tea."
I remember that first spoon of warm chocolate oatmeal. Tasted like a gift from God.
My body was so happy!

While driving to work, Anna turns to me and says: "You know, I don't feel like I want coffee."
Ha! How funny.

At lunch I spontaneously go for the veggie meal. She chooses some pork meal.
She barely touches it.

Dinner: just mashed potatoes and carrots.
Simple.

I remember my sadness of yesterday.
I realised why I used to eat so fast as a kid and as a young man.
The Mother showed me an old pattern.
I get it.

We go to bed early.
For resting purposes....

I swear I was almost asleep when a large female character with slim athletic figure and  war-like amazonian leather outfit appeared and stood right above my head.
Her face was unrecognizable. Black.
She held my head between her ankles and looked down on me...
Then, with a FAST bow, she leans in close to my face showing her scary monstreous self to me in an attempt to scare me.
I got goose-bumps.
The Shaman's voice sounded: "You sure love your goose bumps, don't ya?".



I lay awake and nervous in bed.
I feel like getting up.
Leaving.
So i went downstairs.
Feeling lonely.
"An old pattern again" -I realise.

AHO <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!