zondag 25 november 2018

San Pedro #1

The drink is thick green slime tasting like spices, feels like a brick on the empty stomach.

I saw a minimum if visuals. Gold and blue sparks. A silk blanket with greenish patterns.
The girl next to me, started weeping and crying. That's when I saw  black-burned mutilated face. The lips looked as if they were cut away and the bloody gums shown.
The eyes and skin were black as if burned. The pain of this creature was immense.

The 8 member group was loud and distracted me from 'myself'.
With the help of guide Mamon, I go to balance my focus back on me. I experienced absolute isolation where nothing could penetrate my shield.

Later, the group started singing. I joined them and by song 4 I feel my gut protesting and finally after 8 hours of struggle, I purge.

No bliss.
No warm loving feeling.
No spectacular visuals.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!