dinsdag 13 november 2018

Microdosing MAOI: day 3

Well, Goodmorning!
Went to bed on an empty stomach and 30ml MAOI.
First, two black shades swift from my right side.
Then I saw the image of this leopard.



I remembered the clip.
But what followed was no memory that I know of
I saw a big tiger.
Then I saw that black and white dog again. This was accompanied by an emotion hitting me in the belly.

After that I remember lying awake feeling my whole body tintling while focusing on my pain-of-disgust in my belly.

I had to keep my focus on my belly because every time my mind drifted of, I would get nauseous. It felt as if a little boy didn't want to be left alone.

After that I fell in a deep sleep and woke up at 4am. :)
So I got up, got me a protein shake with almond milk and settled in the couch, listening to a meditation guided clip.

Bliss :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!