zondag 28 januari 2018

Testimonial Ayahuasca Ceremoniy with Bas and Mo.

In short: I loved trusting my soul and the soul of my Love to these guys.
If you wanna know why, read on. ;)

Bas asked me to write a testimonial on my experience at his place.
How can I refuse, but you'll have to forgive me if this sounds a bit like "Komen Eten" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I never met or heard of Bas before.
Just googled and booked a trip for me and Anna.
Turns out, we were the only participants. A true blessing!

We drove all the way to Harlem Amsterdam expecting a city-like environment so imagine our surprise when we found ourselves cruising through open fields of grass, along streams of quite water surrounding farms. A peaceful scenery felt very promising.
Now, imagine our slight disappointment when we approached the ceremony place midst of an industrial complex!
We were nice on time so the door was open and we just walked inside only to find...two of the most warm welcoming men I've ever encountered.
Suddenly the outside world didn't matter anymore.

Bas, our ceremony Master, introduced himself briefly and introduced us to our modest and amazing Sitter, Mo.
Mo helped us unload the car.
The cozy decorated place had just enough space to comfortably accommodate 4 mattresses, a piano, a guitar, a table and a separate room for privacy to change into something comfortable.
The tea flooded abundant.
The fruit salad was provided with much care.
The Ayahuasca was prepared and served with the utter most Love and Respect for the plants and the participants. I appreciated the fact that She was served at room temperature. This made the acceptance into my system so easy.

Everything was cleansed in a ceremonial way.
Bas played and sang his own compositions. I declare them the Icaros of Europe.
Ofcourse, during the whole evening a selectively composed playlist was playing with a certain theme. Won't tell you what it is. Go listen for yourself.
There were no restrictions for me and Anna and the men even left the room a couple of times just to give us some privacy. (Thank you guys)

Bas and Mo are so well synchronized, it was a blessing having them take care of me.
Allowing me to go deep into my inner work while providing protection and guidance, especially during those trips to the -very clean- bathroom. :D

Thank you guys for this amazing experience and your openness.
Much Love and Peace.
See you soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!