vrijdag 5 januari 2018

I'm finally seeing concrete health improvements...

...and I can't understand why I'm not eager to share this.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But, here it goes...

My health issue is a pain in my right hip-join-muscle which has the audacity to extend all the way down to my leg and even once all the way to my foot.
Obviously, this is not a good thing when you love social dancing.

What I know about this pain is:
- It appeared during my visit to Iceland to watch the solar eclipse.
- It felt like I was going to end up in a wheelchair.
- My acupuncturist convinced me it is not a physical problem. It was purely emotionally.
- Had a million massages. They all helped temporary, a bit.

During the first Ayahuasca ceremony I was forced to lay down and just...shake! Shake all the tension out of the psoas. This shaking altered from 'random' full body movements to a more specific 'brutal kick with the right leg' and took about all night(!).

During the second ceremony, this shaking had reduced to just a short moment.

During the month between the ceremonies the shaking would randomly appear. This felt so comforting.

I had witnessed others kicking their right leg and I was discussing this with Anna. She looked this up and the kicking would indicate a state of self-defense from whatever... Btw, I don't know her sources and frankly my dear, I don't care at this point. :)

Fast forward to the days after the second ceremony around Christmas...
We light up the nargile with cinnamon, vanilla, a strong load of Super Silver Haze and the after sizzle of The Mother.
As usual, I set my intend to visit Her and thank her for all the beauty I witnessed.
This time though, the Plants guide me to a painful feeling in my stomach...again.
So I follow...
And I focus...
And I let the pain increase...to the absolute maximum.
I'm weeping like a little kid at this point.
That's when this huge rainbow-like beam shoots out of my belly all the way to my head, spreading this pain over all my cells. I can feel how it disolves.

Then a deep fear overtook my emotions.
I am used to this so I know I have to comfort myself but for some reason I din't do it immediately. Probably because I was surprised by the heavy right leg kicking that was going on.
Intuitively I start scanning my inner child to find out how to comfort him.
I see the images of myself flashing by. I take a short stop at so many moments of my past, trying to see if that old version of myself could bring me comfort with this shaking fear that I was experiencing. None of them could help me. I ended up in the womb as a fetus. Even then, still shaking!
That's when all went dark.
I feel like I'm looking at the night sky and i see only one light dot.
I follow this dot...

[INSERT WHOLE NEW EPIC HERE]

I ended up with the frequency of my heart playing in my ears. 
I got up and went to bed.

Ever since, the pain has emerged for a moment....and faded more and more away.
At this moment, I can say that I feel no pain. At all.
I hope I didn't jinx it. :p

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!