zondag 3 juni 2018

The Old Woman and the Little Boy

I drink.
I'm disgusted at myself for putting this poison in my body, again.
Shivers.
Cold.
Nausea.

The purple spiral appears.
It spins fast and beautiful.
Leads me up and up and straight to the face of the Old Lady.
She obviously looks for attention, recognition, love.
I don't feel hostility.
I hold her in my arms.
Promissing her I'll be here. Forever, if nessecary.
She gives in and relaxes.
I notice myself as a 6year-old child.
Observing with envy ,demanding my attention.

How can I be with each of them at the same time?
That's were the insight kick in.
I merge them.
They float into each other.
They transform into a young woman.
And then, into light.
They disolve.

I feel relieved.
<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!