zondag 3 juni 2018

How Ayahuasca talks to me.

We just rounded up our 8th ceremony.
A lot of agony and deep pain is transformed and I thank the Plants for their help and wisdom.

We arrive at home and after a shower and lunch we spontaneous start preparing our little garden.
We pluck the long grasses with our bare hands.
We throw all the ripped grass and weeds on a pile in the corner while we evaluate which plant to keep and which to remove.
Mindless.
Brutal.
Meanwhile the grass is screaming for help by the well known cutten-grass-smell.
We don't pay attention to it.
We observe a small tree at the edge of the garden.
"What is this?" I ask myself and out of habit I squeeze a leaf between my thumb and index finger to extract a fragrance...
Without any fear I place my nose right on my fingers and take the deepest sniff you can imagine.
What follows is pure horror!
The smell of MAOI rushes through my body and settles right in my still fragile stomach.
It's a miracle I didn't trow up everything I ate.
Instinctively I apologize to the little Warrior in my garden.

Never ever before has a plant communicated with me in such a clear and assertive way.

I felt like a stupid cave man.
Doing harm  to this fragile environment.

The only thing I could do to continue the work was to promise the plants that one day I will sacrifise myself to them.

Weird as f*ck.
Right?
<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you boob-lady!